Summer Band, Day 1 (8/3/2020) Reminders
Rehearsal: 6:00pm to 9:00pm
Student Arrival Time: 5:45pm
Student Pick Up Time: No later than 9:15pm
Leaders Arrival Time: 5:00pm
Who Attends Today
All Leadership, All New Members, All Percussionists, All Color Guard
- All students must bring and wear masks. We do not have masks to provide...everyone must bring and wear their own.
- No instruments needed for woodwind and brass students.
- Percussionists should bring their own sticks (if owned).
- All students must bring their own water. There is no water available at the school, water fountains are turned off for health and safety. Please make sure that you have enough water!
- All students will meet outside. No parents/students will be permitted in the band hall.
- Enter the parking lot off of 2094. If that changes we will let you know.
- The COVID Pre-Rehearsal Screening form is available starting at 5:00pm and must be completed by all students prior to rehearsal. This form is available on the website (www.clearcreekbands.com) and will be posted on the BAND app.
We are excited to see everyone!
Visit the 2020-2021 page for the most recent update.
It is possible that we will shift to an adjusted Summer Band schedule to reduce/eliminate the amount of time spent indoors.
This is only a possibility...please just put it in the back of your head as a possibility.
The previously scheduled Color Guard and Percussion camps for 7/20 have been cancelled.
All Creek Band students will begin rehearsals on 7/29.
Click here for more information.
You can see all current Summer Band (and season) information on the 2020-2021 page.